MYFA is hoping that everyone is having a great summer!! Below is the information you all have been waiting for…the start dates for the upcoming football season. Please make sure that you look for your child’s grade to see when the season will begin for them. As always any questions please let us know.
GRADE 3-6 INFORMATION
- Team Evaluation/Selection Friday August 14th 5:30-7:30pm @ Pleasant Point Park (20 McGrath Pond Rd, Oakland, ME 04963) Cleats/sneakers, shorts, water. If you have not registered yet you may do so at this time.
- Equipment Handout Sunday August 16th @ equipment shed (6 Oak Street Oakland) Grades 5/6 @ 8am & Grades 3/4 @ 9am All coaches and assistants must attend and help.
- 2nd annual MHS Football team Free Football Clinic Sunday August 23rd time TBD @ MHS full pads.
- First game the weekend of the August 29th /30th (6 League games and then the last two weeks we will schedule other schools (TBD).
- No games Labor day weekend.
- Season ends and last game under the lights Wednesday/Thursday October 21st/22nd @ MHS times TBD
- Equipment return Saturday the 10/24 @ noon time.
FLAG & GRADE 1-2 INFO
- Final registration and equipment handout Tuesday September 1st5:30pm-7pm @ equipment shed (6 Oak Street Oakland) (or register prior to September 1st online @www.eagleyouthfootball.org must pay online at time of registration) All players must be present at shed for equipment September 1st.
- First game September 12th and last game and equipment return October 17th. Saturday games @ Messalonskee Middle School 10am-11am. Practices TBD by Coach.
- FLAG PARENTS you do not need to collect equipment. You just need to register on or before September 1st. You may register online prior or come to the equipment shed between 5:30-7 on Sept. 1st to register. Your first game/practice will be on Saturday September 12th 10am-11am.